Cantara Residences consisting of 4 blocks of 26-storey serviced residences will be launched on 16 April 2016.
Cantara Residences is describing about bridge. It consists of loft and duplex units which will be hanging in mid-air. There will be a bridge-like structure connecting the 4 towers, which is the distinct feature of this development which elaborate Cantara in "Arabic" .
Project Details :
Built-up area :
- 646 sqft 1 bedroom +1 study room
- 850 sqft 2 bedrooms +1 study room
- 1066 sqft 3 bedrooms
- 1184 sqft 3 bedrooms +1 study room
- 1463 sqft (duplex) 3 bedrooms
- 2145 sqft 3+1 bedroom + 1 study room
Total Units : 888
Indicative average selling price : RM 850psf
Promotion Packages :
- Booking fee is RM10,000
- 2% VIP fast track + 2% early signing + 1% early bird rebate
- Directly opposite Pusat Dagangan NZX, Ara Damansara
- 4 major highways that provide access points from outside into Ara Damansara, which are the the New Pantai Expressway (NPE), New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE), Lebuhraya-Damansara Puchong (LDP) and Federal Highway.
- There are a few new malls opened in 2015. Evolve Mall which has just opened doors in November 2015 provides residents with fashion outlets such as H&M, eateries shops and Jaya Grocer.
- Citta Mall is also a stone’s throw away. There is also a Harvey Norman and Ace Hardware in the building if you are looking for one. One convenience that Citta Mall provides for nearby dwellers is MBO Cinemas. Apart from that, it also has a few child care centres and a gymnasium.